A lump sum payment from an annuity can help you take care of several kinds of financial situations and also help you take steps to create a better life for yourself and your family:
- Pay off medical bills
- Eliminate your high-interest credit card debt
- Pay tuition for a course or degree to improve your future
- Put a down payment on a new home
- Pay for home repairs or improvements to make your current home more livable (or worth more when you’re ready to sell!)
- Replace your old car with a newer, more reliable car
- Start your own business
If you are the parent or guardian of an annuitant under the age of 18, you may be able to sell the annuity for a lump sum payment as long as the money will be used for the child’s best interests — such as college tuition payments. We can help guide you through that process and answer your questions.
Dolphin Asset Group annuity payments for years. We will first verify that you have an annuity with payments that are available to be sold, and then we will make you an offer that meets your needs and is fair. And we will stick to that offer, unlike many of our competitors.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have about the process of selling an annuity for a lump sum of cash that can help your family stay afloat during financial difficulties, make needed home repairs or take care of other urgent needs.
To get started, fill out the Contact Form on this page today or give Dolphin Asset Group a call at (888) 218-0276.